Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

GE13


Today I MUST blog about GE13 cs it was my v 1st vote of my life and I feel thoroughly proud of myself for doin d right votes! Every vote counts! 

1st of all I wana thank my daddy for kept nagging me rmb to register as a voter since I was 19! Without hesitation, I immediately registered as a voter once i turned into 21st of my life and apparently I've made d right choice without any regrets. Besides that, I would also like to thank a fren of mine who shared with me some of the political issues which arouse my interest and curiosity about it. 

However, I'm still nt quite very sure about d righteous of the parties so I shall keep it short & simple. Well, it was a doomsday -5.5.2013- for all M'sian i bliv when dey saw all the videos of dirty tricks hpd on tat day itself! Mayb some r the false one but there r also truth being released to the public; the answer where the citizens r long looking for.. 

Seriously, Idk how to express my feelings about it.. I guess I'm jz heartache when I saw all d bad tragedies hpd in my country. I jz do nt wan 513 to hpd again.. *touch wood* Subsequently, I'm still looking forward for a CLEAN & FAIR elections.  


Ps: Just to remind those of YOU who has nt register as a voter yet..PLZ DO SO! of cs, evry1 possess their rights to vote for d parties but jz make sure u'll vote for d RIGHT LEADER okay? TOGETHER WE ARE ONE. 

-PRAY FOR MALAYSIA-
  

No comments:

Post a Comment